Flex Technologies offers one of the widest ranges on the market of Power/CHP plants running on wood fuel and waste biomass. We also supply models optimised for running on low density agricultural waste including wheat straw and rice husk.
A complete gasification Power/CHP plant includes:
- Biomass fuel preparation system using a wood chip drying, wood/agro biomass briquetting, or pellet plant
- Fuel charger, WBG or FBG gasifier, and ash/char removal system
- Original dry syngas cooling and cleaning system with condensate treatment
- Syngas engine generating set with optional heat recovery
This diagram illustrates the components of a typical biomass gasification Power/CHP Plant:
Two lines of Gasification Power/CHP Plants are available to suit different feedstock types and applications:
- WBP Power/CHP Plants use WBG series gasifier systems to generate power and heat from any biomass approved for gasification in WBG gasifiers (mainly wood briquettes/chips and crop briquettes).
- FBP Power/CHP Plants use FBG series gasifier systems to generate power and heat from any biomass approved for gasification in FBG gasifiers (mainly loose and fine biomass waste).
Renewable energy from the plants can be sold to the grid at feed-in tariffs and/or used on site for power supply and heating.